Sunrite Blinds have worked with the top names on some of the biggest projects across Scotland.Through years of experience our contracts department can expertly advise clients on the most suitable window-covering solutions to match their requirements.
You can expect the best service and the best quality when you bring Sunrite Blinds onto your contract. We use the top brands such as Silent Gliss, Benthin, Hunter Douglas, Louvolite, Eclipse to name a few.
Our experience and expertise comes from working on projects across the UK covering offices, education, hospitality, healthcare, local authorities, public buildings and working direct with architects.
We manufacture, supply and install all window treatment products – from heavy duty roller blinds to electrically operated system. We have also earned reputation as experts in supplying bespoke rail track solutions for curtains, showers, and especially kitting out hospital wards.
Notable Commercial Blinds Projects
Since Sunrite was established in 1972 we have built a reputation that is second to none for the contracts we have completed. Our customer list reads like a ‘Who’s Who’ among major contractors. Notable projects include:
- The Scottish Government
- The Scottish Parliament
- Edinburgh City Council
- Edinburgh Sheriff Court
- Halifax Bank of Scotland HQ, Edinburgh
- Royal Bank of Scotland HQ, Edinburgh
- Standard Life HQ and other buildings
- Adams Bank, Aberdeen
- Queen’s and Lansdowne Hotels, Brighton
- UK House, Oxford Street, London
- Queen Margaret University, Musselburgh
- University of Hertfordshire
- Dundee University
- Jewel and Esk Valley College, Edinburgh
- Derriford Hospital, Plymouth
- Edinburgh Royal Infirmary
- Ninewell’s Hospital, Dundee
- Orange HQ, Bristol
- Microsoft Scottish HQ, Edinburgh
- Tay House, Glasgow