Careers at Sunrite Blinds
Sunrite have over 40 years experience of supplying and manufacturing blinds to our customers in Edinburgh, the Lothian and Border regions and throughout the east of Scotland. Below you will find notice of current job vacancies. If you are interested in working for us, we will accept your CV if you email us with a covering letter to email@example.com
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Salary: Competitive. Depending On Experience.
Due to our continued success, Sunrite Blinds
are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Consultant in a full-time capacity.
Our Sales Consultants are highly confident sales people that are passionate about delivering a fantastic experience and bringing to life our customers ideas. They love being part of a national team and play a great part in helping us create a high quality customer service.
- Presenting our range of products
- Finding creative home furnishings solutions for customers.
- Maximising sales opportunities, supporting customers with their products, style and interior design choices.
- Generate customer leads where possible, based on customer interaction, referrals and leads from group marketing activities.
- Following your own appointments and bookings diary.
- Ability to work in a customer’s home within a specific geographical area.
- The confidence to connect with our customers, naturally being able to strike up a conversation with them and helping them to plan and design with knowledge of the latest trends.
- Ability to work with enthusiasm.
- Full UK driving licence is essential.
- Previous experience in sales, interiors, soft furnishings or a retail environment.
- Flexible working hours to cover appointments during the day, evenings & weekends.
- Competitive salary + commission.
- Comprehensive training programme.
- Ability to maximise your own income.
- Company van provided.
- Tools and equipment provided.
If interested in this position, please email us your resume, along with salary requirements and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date Posted: 2019-06-01 | Valid 2019-07-01
Work As A Self Employed Sales Advisor
Be your own boss and be part of the successful Sunrite retail brand with this exciting opportunity to become a self-employed Sales Advisor.
Established in Edinburgh, Sunrite is a leading brand in the retailing of quality window blinds, shutters and soft furnishings and are looking to recruit enthusiastic people with strong communication skills to join our team of in-home advisors, on a self-employed basis, who have a positive attitude and who recognise the potential and benefits of running their own agency. Full-time or part time, evenings or weekends, this is a flexible opportunity that you can design to fit in around the rest of your life.
If you would like to know more details about this opportunity, get in touch by emailing email@example.com.